Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santiago

I arrived in Santiago around 4:45 a.m. CST. Thanks to Carina, I flew business class. I think the plane was a 767. I had a new seat that converted into a bed... along with a entertainment center that I could play movies, tv shows, music and games on demand.

Another perk in using business class is that you get to use the VIP lounges in the airports... which is how I'm writing this. They have a coffee/espresso machine, beverages, tiny sandwiches. The coolest thing I find on trips abroad are the beverages. I'm sipping blood-red strawberry juice and a light green melon juice.

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2008 1:12 PM , Blogger rsnumber2 said...

Cool. The blog is back! Sounds like a fun trip. I love globe hopping. I hope I get the chance to do it again someday. 'Cept I'd be heading way west...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home