Saturday, February 18, 2006

Blog Template

I must commend Lilia for her template "Beckett", which is what I'm using here at THeXtreme, but I'm currently taking her code to the next level. It's kind of cool you can customize your template here at Blogspot.

1st thing that must go is the lOUser crimsom red that is the default color in the header. I've downloaded the CSS code that the template pulls from www.typepad.com and will make the necessary changes so that I'm not looking at my Alma Matter's arch rival's colors. I'm thinking a nice shade of orange is in order.

Actually, I kind of like the way the red contrasts with black and greys, but I will probably go ahead and change it.

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You change it, Todd! You have the POWER! thundercats, thundercats, THUNDERCATS GO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home